Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FAR WEST


Everything did start when i saw this dress. It made me feel inside a Farwest Movie and pushed me to get the gun and  the horse... and the 20´s lingerie.
SL helps a lot when we wish  to live a dream.
This  is my moment...Hope you get inspired too!





About this outfit:

Dress:  *COCO*_ClassicDress(Mesh)_White, spency! ;)))))
Shoes: [monso] My Western Boots, Vintage Fair - very nice product, spency! ;)))))
Gun: 12-Gauge-Remington-870-Pump-Shotgun, 100L$
Skin and eyes: already blogged in my Audrey
Hair: Analog Dog freeball, still available: get the balls in small island

Poses: free in +9, nice ones, get all!

Location: Mirromere


I was thinking what underwear to dress... and... i found a so fresh underwear that i went to feel  the sea breeze in my skin.





















The underwear: Cil Lingerie ivory 'Moon' - Cilian'gel 1920's , 79L$
Poses: HISpose - HIShorse

Location: Eden, residential place, you need to look around


Did you like?
Muuuahhs
ZARA


No comments:

Post a Comment